Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pic of the Day!


(click here to see the artist's page!)


I can't help it. This photo cracks me up! Oh sure, these people are spelling out the word "LOVE" with their bodies, but I had to have that pointed out to me in order to see it.

Of course, the first thing I thought when I saw this photo was, "buncha hippies." I know, I'm so insensitive. But hey, I thought they were trying to be all existential and doing some sort of ethereal hippy dance. Meh, close enough (wink-wink, nudge-nudge).

Still, it's pretty enough. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! If I didn't know it said "love" I'm not sure I would've picked up on it right away either. But it looks really cool with the sunset in the background. It's perty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the sunset's what caught my eye in the first place. I agree, it shore is perty!

    ReplyDelete