Monday, July 20, 2009

What Up Dog?

It was Friday night. We were at Charlie's in downtown Puyallup to sing some karaoke. We'd already cut the birthday cake and eaten it gleefully when I noticed one of the coolest vans drive by. I was so disappointed that I didn't have my camera on me.

An hour or so later I leave Charlie's (I had to work in the morning--no late nights for me on the weekends) only to discover that the RAD-MOBILE had parked itself in Charlie's parking lot! I skipped over singing, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!!" After all, my birthday wish had come true.

Rest your eyes on THIS beauty:



Ok, so I decided not to post the one with the entire weiner van in it because both the dude in the window and I had (unfixable) bright red lazer-beam eyeballs. But still. I think this photo alone should prove that the classy "What Up Dog?" mobile was all a gal could wish for on her birthday.

That, and a giant flower balloon that doubles as a giant bobble-head.

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! What girl doesn't want a big weiner (van) on her b-day?

    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. FER SURE! I was thrilled to have captured it on film, or digital camera. Whatevs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What girl doesn't want a wiener mobile for her birthday? That vehicle is obviously a total chick magnet. I must have one.

    ReplyDelete